Lechler ID3 nozzles
Air-injector nozzles ID3 are extremely low-drift, air-injector flat spray nozzle for professional use.
- Air-aspirating flat-spray nozzle
- Extremely low drift potential, even for higher pressures
- Significantly improved deposition structure thanks to aerated droplets
- Pressure Range: ID3 01 to 04: 3.0 to 8.0 bar - ID3 05 to 08: 2.0 to 8.0 bar
- Fits all 10 mm AF bayonet cap systems
- General spraying - plant protectants and growth regulators
- Well-suited for application of liquid fertilizer.
- Liquid fertilizer (pure UAN) pressure range: ID3 2.0 to 3.5 bar.
Benefits of ID3 nozzles
- Sturdy design
- Easily removable injector for cleaning
- Two aeration orifices, precludes clogging
- Hard-wearing and non-clogging thanks to round bores and ample free cross sections
- Same biological efficiency as that of conventional flat-spray nozzles
- Allows timely application, even under adverse weather conditions
ID3 nozzle spray table