The ultimate in flexibility, control and spraying precision.
The TriTech IFS is a product of 2 years of extensive engineering and design to give the operator the most flexible spraying solutions available.
Up to 14 different spraying configurations can be achieved with the IFS boom while retaining the TriTech 3 way suspension system for the ultimate control.
TriTech 3 way suspension dampens the forces of Yaw ( forwards / backwards movement ), Pitch ( up / down movement ) and Roll of the boom centre section. This provides a very stable platform for accurate spray distribution.
- Single sided boom spraying, due to the high price of land again, being able to spray across the headland single sided is a huge advantage as there could be obstacles near the fence line or windbreaks.
- Operate run left and right booms at different heights.
- Up to 16 section control.
- Boom tilt up to 8 degrees standard.
- Accumulators suspension on the main para lift.
- Centre lockout system for single-sided spraying.
- Centre spray bar connected to inner wings for complete coverage.
- When both individual lift arms are in the up position the centre section geometry is exactly the same as fitted to a conventional TriTech boom.
- For one side spraying, the paralift is raised up enabling one of the booms to sit on the rest. The unfolded boom then has 1.2m of travel.
- Inner ends of the centre spray bar are fitted with a fence line jet to enable spraying through the full width of the machine even when one boom is out.
|Boom operation||14 spray configurations||Standard|
|3-way TriTech suspension||Standard|
|Single sided working spray position||Standard|
|Centre section suspension lock out||Standard|
|Uninterrupted nozzle spray bar||Standard|
|16 section plumbing||Standard|
|Outer wing breakaways||Standard|
|Adjustable nozzle brackets||Standard|
|Individual wing tilt||Standard|
|Construction||RHS inner and outer wing construction, aluminium breakaways||Standard|
|Plumbing||3/4″ boom plumbing||Standard|