The Hawkeye HD Nozzle Control System is a pressure-based product control system which allows for precise sprayer application in a variety of conditions, reducing spray drift and getting the most out of every nozzle.
Each nozzle is controlled by its own individual pulsing valve giving you a consistent spray pattern as speed and conditions change.
The Hawkeye System is built on the ISOBUS communication platform which allows it to work with ISO Task Controllers, including the Viper® 4+. Hawkeye has also been tested for shock, vibration, impact, and weather resistance in rugged terrain and extreme temperatures. Its durability is unparalleled.
Benefits & Features
- Precise application rate in a variety of conditions
- Consistent coverage
- Wide speed range
- Ability to manage drift and off-target applications
- Accurate droplet size and placement
- Nozzle-by-nozzle turn compensation standard
- Extended range out of each nozzle
- Blended pulse application
- Mapping and data logging of each nozzle for more accurate record-keeping
- Adjustable pressure on the fly including 2 preset pressures
– Provides individual nozzle on/off with a simple software unlock, no change in hardware required
– Reduces costly skips or overlaps
– Individual nozzle shut-off